Friday 13 April 2007

New sketch blog!

Just an update to let you all know that there is finally an Aussie sketch blog . The sketch challenges will actually begin on the first of May, so go and check it out. And they are going to have a competition for a design team member, so thats even more reason to go have a look!

I have a few more scrapjacks to load into the slide show tonight, keep em coming girls, we are loving every single one :)

Dont forget the cut off is midnight on the 25th of April. And dont forget to email us a copy to aussiescrapjacked@hotmail.com

And dont forget that if you would like your blog added to the list, drop me a line. I have a few of those to add too :)

Have a fantastic scrappy weekend :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Can I just say girls,
U have done a fantabulous job with the blog....I love it & will be a frequent visitor!
:p
Jxx