Sunday 6 May 2007

The jacks are looking great!

We are once again totally loving the amazing jacks that are making their way into the slide show. You girls have done a fabulous jod of Jacking Mardi.....wasn't she fun to scrapjack??? :)

The email address to send your LO's to, so we can pop them in the slide show is aussiescrapjacked@hotmail.com
We will be announcing a fun suprise challenge in the coming week, so be sure to check back and see what it is. Dont forget to pop in and check out the slide show every now and again, great for inspiration :)

Dont forget to pop in and visit our sponsor this month Memory Bugs. Bree is having a 10-50% off sale at the moment, with the specials changing everyday. Go have a look and grab a bargain.

We would love to hear from you too. Leave us a comment telling us just what the scrapjacked experience has been like for you. Did you give it a go to get your mojo back, or because you love the Jacks style. Did you learn anything? Was it easy or hard to scrapjack?

I will be posting the jackers answers to these questions over the next few days. I will also be asking the girls to choose the most interesting answer, and that lucky person will be winning a prize......a LO scrapped by one of the Jackers!!!!!
Did you like the flower Mardi used on her LO? Well, thats a gorgeous Bella! flower, and believe me, they are lovely, just the right size and the colours! If your local scrapbooking store doesnt stock Bella! products, tell them to get them in. If you are a retailer and would like to stock Bella's beautiful product, please email me at aussiescrapjacked@hotmail.com for contact details :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and get those jacks in, we are loving them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the jacks! I work full time so when I get time to scrap I am not always filled with inpsiration. Having a jack or a sketch really helps me get started and after a couple I'm all fired up. I don't buy magazines so I also like how it gives some exposure to scrappers work that I may not have seen otherwise and gives me new sources of inspiration.

Neasa said...

Is this only open to Aussie scrappers? Even if it is I'm saving you to my favourites, nice to have some inspiration! Ireland here, saying good luck and good night!