Monday 18 June 2007

NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!

And I am about to go through the comments and see who nominated next months Jack!

From tomorrow, nominations will open for you to have a say in choosing the Jack for September. We also need to select a guest Jacker for August, so make sure you nominate everyday, you never know, it could be YOU!!!!!

Get jacking girls! You must have entered the jack to be a guest Jacker!!!!!
And dont forget to email us a copy of your jack to aussiescrapjacked@hotmail.com it's the only way we will be able to get in touch with you!

And remember, if you would like to sponsor Aussie Scrapjacked email us on the above address :)

2 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Hiya Dee - I have created my scrapjack layout using the layout by Jo Carey called "Cricket" - here is the link to my layout http://lizeesblog.blogspot.com/

Louise said...

Ooooh
Can I suggest Andrea Thompson pleeeeeease!!! :)