Monday 16 July 2007

Just thought I would clarify

the rules for nominating a scrapper to be jacked.

Remember, you can only nominate ONCE per day
You may only nominate each scrapper ONCE per month, if you nominate a particular scrapper more than once your nomination will be void
You may nominate everyday, but a different scrapper!
To be our guest jacker, you must have entered the jack!

It's easy girls, and you could be our guest jacker!

If there are not enough nominations, we will be choosing the jacks!


Scrap Therapy Design Team Search.....

The time has come to add a Design Team to our site. Scrap Therapy is looking for 3 Awesome Design Team Members. Two of whom will be chosen by me and one by a competition and vote on the forum. The Design Team will be in place for 12 months.

The expectations for our Design Team are for you to:
• Do at least 3 layouts a month, using supplies sent to you by us. Your design team pack will be sent monthly and will include products chosen by me and yourself.
• Participation and help running challenges, Cybercrops, games, etc.
• To be a daily active member in the forum (when possible, I understand things come up and you may not always be able to be here).
• At least one article/how to/class to be run on our site and in our newsletter every two months. • Promote the store when you can!
• Enjoy yourself, I want it to be a great experience for everyone.
• Can not be a owner of another scrapstore.

You will recieve:
• A Monthly Therapy Box full of goodies for you to create and inspire with.
• 20% store discount.
• Fame and Honour LOL ok ok I know but it sounds good!!

To apply please submit the following:
• 3 of your favorite layouts expressing your style. • One off the page item.
• An little note to support your application which tells me what you think you can bring to the group
• If you have a blog I would like to see your blog so add those detail
• If you have been published I would love to know where when etc,
• If you are in other Design Teams please let me know which ones.

Submit all of this to me Natalie at russ_nat@bigpond.net.au
I will be choosing two Design Team members from the applications. Then the remaining applicants will have the opportunity to participate in a selection criteria which will be voted by our forum members to choose our 3rd Team Member.

Applications close 7th August at Midnight.

11 comments:

Diane said...

Oh, I got a little fright. I had to go back and make sure that I haven't nominated anyone twice. Paranoid? (should I mention that I have a list of names and I mark them off with the date that I nominated them?)

Liz Weber said...

Hi Dee, Petrina, Sharryn, Tammy J and Tammy T.

Here is my Sheree McGee Scrapjack
http://lizeesblog.blogspot.com/

Delta said...

Ok girls here is the link to my scrapjack fo this month. Loved the Sheree McGee Scrapjack so much fun.

http://www.renaefinlayson.blogspot.com

Have fun!
Love always,
Nae xoxoxo

Louise said...

Oooh can I suggest Kate Mason

Cheers Lou:)x

Diane said...

I would like to nominate Kate Mason today. Thanks.

Lelli said...

i nominate Jill Geraghty-Groves

Anonymous said...

Hi Girls - My first Scraplift... had fun scraplifting Sheree!!! Here it is....
http://bonsscraps.com.au/gallery/cpg1410/displayimage.php?pos=-1351
Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Diane said...

I would like to nominate Rachael Merrick.

Tam said...

Hello,
This is my first time participating in scrapjacked as I only found this blog recently. I really enjoyed doing this layout thanks Sheree and the scrapjacked team. I have displayed my layout on my blog so far so here is the link.
http://bp0.blogger.com/_Lhug8qS6XhM/RqN3MqxJ2dI/AAAAAAAAAPw/ydqHasr2CXo/s1600-h/DSCF1109_edited.JPG

I hope it worked!!! Thanks again, Kind regards,
Tam

I would like to nominate Jolene Pineaar to be the scrapjackee for next month! She brings a new meaning to beautiful with her style! her creations are inspirational.

Janine said...

Hi all, I have jacked another of Sheree's LO. You can see it over at my blog.

janineking.blogspot.com

Today I would like to nominate Kathie Link.

Have a great day! :)

Diane said...

I don't think I have nominated Ngaire Bartlam this month - so now I am!