Thursday 1 January 2009

December Winner and Grinners

Hello Hello and Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapy New Year Guys!!!!!


Well I do hope you have had the most amazing festive season :) :) :)


Well I have some fun announcements to make, our December winner and grinners, and just let me say, that your creativity is amazing guys love love love IT! [and no Im not still under the influence from last night - lol].


Here they are;
Our Winner is Lisa,

Please email me Lisa at loolabelle1961@hotmail.com

And our faves;


Mandy


Bibiana




Julie


WTG Guys, by the way it was a tied vote, and in the end I had to draw a name out of the hat STS, that is how hard it was!!!!!!


Cheers for now, ......dont forget to chek back on the 5th, that is when Ill be announcing the first Scrapjack for 2009, you are so going to love who it is!!!!


Lou :)

4 comments:

mandysea said...

Congrats Lisa!!

You lo is gorgeous!! I love it!

Happy New Year to all of you!!

Julie said...

Yeah Lisa I loved your page too.

Hope the new year is a safe and happy one for all.

scrapwitch said...

awesome page scrap jacker...cant wait to get started on this years scrapjack..im so excited
have a happy creative and colourful new year folks .

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lisa :0)
Happy New Year!!
xxTam