Saturday 25 December 2010

And another welcome back...............................

Mandy..........................

And I can say that this is one of her favourite days of the year!! How suitable for her introduction!!

Heeeello! I'm Mandy - but mostly known as mandysea. I was on the previous DT of Aussie ScrapJacked and was thrilled when Bec decided to take this fabulous Challenge Blog on and asking me to stay!!

I live on the north coast of Tasmania right on Bass Straight in an old house with a big veranda overlooking the sea with my very camera shy husband and have three beautiful daughters.

My scrappy style could be explained as mainly Shabby and textured with layering. I love to work with paint, crochet doily strips and tissue paper added with laces, trims, fabric then toss in a few buttons.

I'm really looking forward to the first challenge and seeing what you all create along with us!!

http://teacupofscrapisms.blogspot.com






There is one more member to introduce. Me!
See you in 2 days when I tell you a little about me.
Merry Christmas everyone!!!

6 comments:

Julie said...

yay Missy Mandy.

Vicki said...

Woohoo Mandy :)! Have a fantastic Christmas Day too.

Melissa said...

Yay Mandy...I bet you had the most wonderful day, with it being your fave

mandysea said...

Thanks girls!!
Cant wait to start! And yes we had the most WONDERFUL Xmas day!!!

Thanks for the lovely intro Bec..

Hope you all had a Merry Merry Day!

Jenneke said...

Mandy, your work is soooo STUNNING!!!!

XXXJenneke

Sarah aka Byclops said...

YAY Mandy!!!