Sunday 12 December 2010

Introducing..............................

Vicki............................


Hi!
I'm Vicki and I live in beautiful Far North Queensland.
I'm a mum to two little hooligans, said with love ;), my daughter aged 4 and my little man aged 2 and I've been married to the best man I know for the last 14 years.
My sister dragged me kicking to a Creative Memories party in 2002 but the scrapping bug really only bit me when I had my daughter in 2006. This year I've become hugely addicted to stamps and cardmaking too.


I'm so honoured to be asked by the gorgeous & talented Bec to be part of the ScrapJacked team and excitely hoping that you'll find some inspiration in my projects.

Please drop by & say hi at http://crazyforcolours.blogspot.com/









3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wooohoo Miss Vicki...can't wait to see what you bring to Scrap Jacked

Julie said...

Congrats Vicki.

Sarah aka Byclops said...

YAY Vicki!!!