Thursday 23 December 2010

Welcome Back....................................

Julie...................
Hi my name is Julie Dudley and I have been card making since 2000 and scrapbooking since 2005. I am primarily a scrapbooker but my love of scrapbooking started from stamping and card making and now I enjoy both.
I love to try out a lot of different techniques on my projects and consider my style as elective or as I call it a bitza, little bits of everything with a big shabby, vintage influence.
Scrapping is my creative outlet, my me time and I totally love it.
I live in Perth Western Australia with my husband Craig and daughter Asher who is my main scrapping subject.

http://www.theycallmethescrapnut.blogspot.com/










The next DT member will be announced in 2 days!! And how appropriate as it is one of her most favourite days!!!
See you then!!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Yay Julie! So glad to still have you here to help us newbies out xxx

Carol (honeywine) said...

Congrats Julie!!

Melissa said...

Howdy Julie...I am really looking forward to playing along with you on DT

Sarah aka Byclops said...

YAY Julie :)

Jenneke said...

Congrats Julie!!
LOVE your work!

XXXJenneke